Certified Medical Administrative Office Assistants keeps healthcare offices running efficiently and effectively, and it is a highly rewarding profession. They are often the first person that greets and help patients to set the stage for a good patient’s experience.
As a Certified Medical Administrative Assistant, graduates may perform some or all of the followingtasks:
1. Operate computer systems to accomplish office tasks
2. Review and answer practice correspondence
3. Answerphone calls, schedule appointments, greet patients and maintain medical records
4. Update and maintain patient and other practice-specific information
5. Keep a record of time and attendance
6. Coordinate medical reports between hospitals, patients, and other practices.
Certified to Operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia
Approved by the Virginia Board of Nursing
Salvation Academy Alexandria Branch
4609 Pinecrest Office Park Drive
Alexandria, VA 22312
United States of America